Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pizza with chocolate on it.......?

1. Guilty Pleasure

I live a very exciting life, mostly because I take a lot of pleasure in the inconsequential and ridiculous things. Most of these I don't feel guilty about. But maybe some...I should?

Let's see.

I like chewing on the ends of pens. It probably makes me look like a toddler, but it might also make me look intelligent. Sometimes I get really into it, and then realize people are staring at me, and have to tone it down a little. Embarrassing. And I'm not even teething.

I like eating pizza. A lot. If I was forced to eat nothing but pizza for the rest of my life I would (guiltily) feel glad for an excuse to give in.

I like listening to music and staring off into space virtually "wasting" 2 or 3 hours at a time. Right now I'm listening to Bob Dylan and the Tallest Man on Earth. So beautiful. But I'm also typing, see? Killing two birds with one stone. I feel productive.

I like pulling off my split ends. It makes me look like I'm not paying attention in church or class, but I am, I really am.

Chocolate is really good. Really good. I don't really let myself near it.

When somebody asks me a question, 99% of the time I am tempted to lie and make up some really funny/amazing story. Not because I like tricking people, but because it's fun to pretend. Don't worry. 75% of the time I stop myself and actually tell the straight truth. But seriously. I had to learn the hard way, to tell people when I'm joking :)

That's it :)

1 comment:

  1. m&ms on pizza! I will try that someday!
    hahaha totally agree with most of these, there's a reason we're friends!

    ReplyDelete