Saturday, December 4, 2010

yeah.

2. Something that inspires you

Everything. Everything inspires me.

Nature.
Music.
Movies.
Books.
Quotes.
Paintings.
Theories.
Science.
Myths.
Dancing.
People. Great people, funny people, weird people, poor people..everyone is so unique!

Okay so I'll be a little more specific than that, if I can.
My favorite kind of dancing is modern dance
I like all kinds of music, from instrumental to folk rock
My favorite book is A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.

What inspires me most is people who are true to themselves and try to make a difference based on their beleifs, no matter what they are. So cool.

Aaaaaand, I really like this quote:
"Let me be something every minute of every hour of my life. Let me be gay; let me be sad; let me be hungry...have too much to eat. Let me be honorable and let me sin. Only let me be something every blessed minute. And when I sleep, let me dream all the time so that not one little piece of living is ever lost." -Francie Nolan (From a Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith)

No comments:

Post a Comment